To compress all output files in a ZIP file, click "" icon on the right, then click "Add to ZIP". To download one single file, simply right-click on file link and click "Save link as...".
|Output File||File Size||Actions|
Drag-and-drop or click to add image files. It supports JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF image formats directly. Other image formats (such as SVG, HEIC, WEBP or JXR etc.) will be automatically converted to JPG after uploading. You can add multiple image files and batch upload them to online server. No limit in file count, each image file size can be up to 40 mb.
Set conversion options. Usually you can skip this step and use default settings.
- Output Format
- Choose an output format: DOCX, DOC, RTF, ODT, HTML, MHTML, XPS or PDF. The default output format is DOCX.
- Page Size
- Use image size as Word page size by default. You can choose preset page size such as A4 Portrait/Landscape or choose "Custom Size" and enter page width and height. The image size will be resized to Word page size if "Stretch image to fill page" is checked.
- Check "Enable image compression" to enable compression.
- PPI: Resample document if the current PPI (pixels per inch) is higher than the PPI entered. (220ppi is excellent on most printers and screens. 150ppi is good for web pages and projectors. 96ppi is good for minimal document size and sharing.)
- JPG Quality: Set JPG quality from 1 to 100. 1 meaning compress for small size, 100 meaning compress for max quality. Some formats, like PNG which is lossless, will ignore the quality setting.
Click "START CONVERSION" button and wait a few seconds for conversion to complete. It will show error message on the top-center of screen if conversion fails.
The output files will be listed in the "Output Files" section. To compress all output files in a ZIP file, click "" icon on the right, then click "Add to ZIP". You can right-click on file name and click "Save link as..." to save the file. The output files will be automatically deleted on our server in two hours, so please download it to your computer or save it to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox as soon as possible.
Please note this converter doesn't use OCR. Try our JPG to Word OCR converter if you need to convert images to editable Word document.
We aim at making this one of the best JPG to Word online converters on the market. It has many advanced functions such as unlimited image count, 100+ image formats support and automatic image rotating etc.
- Unique design - Use unique conversion algorithm which is designed for this website only.
- Multiple files support - You can add as many JPG files as you want in your Word document.
- Vast image formats support - Support 100+ image formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG, WEBP or HEIC etc.
- Vast output formats - Output format can be DOCX, DOC, RTF, ODT, HTML, MHTML, XPS or PDF.
- Flexible page size settings - Customize Word page width and height, set page size to preset size or just use the image size as page size.
- Rotate image - Automatically rotate image according to camera orientation info in EXIF.
- Compress image - Keep the original quality of your JPG files or compress them to reduce Word file size.
Not just PDF, Aconvert.com can also convert all kinds of document, ebook, image, icon, video, audio and archive files online for free.