|Output File||File Size||Actions|
Drag-and-drop or click to add image files. It supports JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF image formats directly. Other image formats (such as SVG, HEIC, WEBP or JXR etc.) will be automatically converted to JPG after uploading. You can add multiple image files and batch upload them to online server. No limit in file count, each image file size can be up to 40 mb.
Set conversion options. Usually you can skip this step and use default settings.
- Conversion Engine
- Choose a conversion engine to perform conversion.
- Same Conversion Engine Used in Our APP: Use the same conversion engine that our JPG to PDF Converter app for Android uses. The output PDF file's file size is optimized.
- Exclusive Conversion Engine: Use our exclusive conversion engine designed for only this website. It supports more image formats such as animated GIF or multi-page TIFF etc. The output PDF file's file size is not optimized.
- Open-source Conversion Engine: Use the best open-source conversion engine we have found online. It simply adds images to PDF without any optimizing or shrinking. The image in output PDF is exactly the same image before conversion.
- PDF Page Size
- Use image size as PDF page size by default. You can choose preset page size such as A4 Portrait/Landscape or choose "Custom Size" and enter page width and height. The image size will be resized to PDF page size if "Stretch image to fill page" is checked.
- PDF Compression
- Check "Enable PDF compression" to enable compression. Set JPEG quality from 1 to 100. 1 meaning compress for small size, 100 meaning compress for max quality. Some formats, like PNG which is lossless, will ignore the quality setting.
- PDF Protection
- Check "Enable PDF password protection" to enable PDF protection, enter user password which will be required to open output PDF file.
- PDF Metadata
- Enter PDF title, author, subject and keywords metadata information.
Click "START CONVERSION" button and wait a few seconds for conversion to complete. It will show error message on the top-center of screen if conversion is failed.
The output files will be listed in the "Conversion Results" section. To compress all output files in a ZIP file, click "" icon on the right, then click "Add to ZIP". You can right-click on file name and click "Save link as..." to save the file. The output files will be automatically deleted on our server in two hours, so please download it to your computer or save it to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox as soon as possible.
- Added conversion engine that our JPG to PDF Converter app for Android uses. We have translated all JAVA codes for app to C# codes for website. Due to the differences between JAVA and C# languages, the conversion results may differ. You can also use this conversion engine to convert JPG to Word online.
- Added an open-source conversion engine for you to choose.
- Added support for 100+ other image formats such as SVG, HEIC, WEBP or JXR etc. These image formats will be automatically converted to JPG format after uploading.
- Increased maximum PDF page size to 14400 by 14400 units (200 by 200 inches). However, the maximum page size will start to decrease when file number starts to increase. For example: the maximum PDF page size will be 5328 by 5328 units when there are 5 image files. This is a compromised method to prevent OOM (Out Of Memory) error on server.
- Use image's actual width and height regardless of image resolution (pixels per inch).
- Removed PDF PPI setting which is confusing to most people.
- Added "Stretch image to fill page" option to remove white border.
- Reduced output PDF file size.
This JPG to PDF online converter is designed to work just like our JPG to PDF Converter app for Android. They have the same conversion engine and settings. We aim at making this one of the best JPG to PDF online converters on the market. It has many advanced features include:
- Unique design - Use unique conversion algorithm which is designed for this website only.
- Multiple files support - You can add as many JPG files as you want in your PDF.
- Vast image formats support - Support 100+ image formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG, WEBP or HEIC etc.
- Flexible page size settings - Customize PDF page width and height, set page size to preset size or just use the image size as page size.
- Rotate image - Automatically rotate image according to camera orientation info in EXIF.
- Compress image - Keep the original high quality of your JPG files or compress them to reduce PDF file size.
- Secure PDF file - Secure PDF file with password to make your JPG pictures private.