|Output File||File Size||Actions|
Set settings first. You can close "Settings" section by clicking the "X" on the right if you use default settings.
- Output Format
- Output image format can be JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF or EMF. The default format is JPG.
- Rendering DPI
- DPI specifies the image horizontal and vertical resolution in pixels per inch. The higher DPI value the higher image resolution. Default 300 DPI is a minimum standard resolution for document and photo printing. You can set higher value such as 600 DPI or 900 DPI.
- JPEG Quality
- Set JPEG quality from 1 to 100. 1 meaning compress for small size, 100 meaning compress for max quality. PNG format will ignore the quality setting because PNG format is lossless.
- After Conversion
- Choose action when conversion is complete.
- Add output images in a zip file: Compress all output images and add them into one single zip file.
- Merge output images to one single image (Vertical): Output all Word pages to one single image. Each page will be added below previous page.
- Merge output images to one single image (Horizontal): Output all Word pages to one single image. Each page will be added on the right of previous page.
- Do nothing: Do not merge images or add images to zip file, just list all output image files for you to browse or download.
Drag multiple Word files to the "Add Files" section. File extension name can be .doc, .docx, .rtf, .html or .txt etc. Each file size can be up to 40m.
The batch conversion automatically starts when files are uploaded. Please be patient while files are uploading or converting.
The output files will be listed in the "Conversion Results" section. To compress all output files in a ZIP file, click "" icon on the right, then click "Add to ZIP". You can right-click on file name and click "Save link as..." to save the file. The output files will be automatically deleted on our server in two hours, so please download it to your computer or save it to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox as soon as possible.
Need to convert JPG back to Word file? Try our JPG to Word online converter. We aim at making this online converter one of the best Word to JPG online converters on the market. It has many advanced features include:
- Unique design - Use our unique conversion algorithm which is designed for this website only.
- High quality - Create high quality JPG images with antialiasing technology enabled.
- High resolution - Create high resolution images with 300, 600 or 900 DPI.
- Multiple output formats - Support multiple image formats include JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF or EMF.
- Browse output images - You can directly browse output images online in your web browser.
- Download in zip file - Output JPG files can be downloaded individually or in a zip file.
- Output one single image - Convert all Word pages to one single image instead of several images.