Use this form to upload a local Word file and convert the Word file to PDF file. This converter has a new version which added one more conversion engine. Go to the new Word to PDF converter.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local Word file and click the "Open" button. This online program supports:
- DOCX: Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010/2013/2016
- DOC: Microsoft Office Word 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003
- DOTX: Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 Template
- DOT: Microsoft Office Word 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003 Template
- RTF: Rich Text Format
- XML: Microsoft Office Open XML
- TXT: Plain Text
2. Click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Conversion Engine: The default conversion engine is compiled from open-source codes. The exclusive conversion engine is designed by our software team. It differs from conversion engines created by other companies. The exclusive engine is much slower but may have better results. Try both if you are not sure which one is more suitable for your task.