Use this form to upload a local PDF file and convert the PDF file to Excel (XLSX, XLS, XML, CSV) file. This converter has a new version which supports batch conversion. Go to the new PDF to Excel converter.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local Adobe PDF file and click the "Open" button.
2. Select a Excel format, click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish. This online program supports:
- XLSX: Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016
- XLS: Microsoft Office Excel 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003
- XML: XML Excel Sheet 2003 file
- CSV: Comma-separated values file
3. You can directly download the output Excel file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Notice: This online program uses exclusive conversion engine designed by our software team. It differs from PDF converters created by other companies.
Microsoft Excel Format: Unlike PDF files, Microsoft Excel files can be easily edited by Microsoft Office or third-party software such as LibreOffice. XLSX is the newest standard native format introduced by Office 2007. It's the default output format in this form. The downside of Excel is that users with older versions of Microsoft Office won't be able to open the files unless they have a conversion utility. XLS is the native Excel format prior to the introduction of Microsoft Office 2007. XLS format supports macros which can perform many useful actions but also bring security risk such as adware, viruses or malware. A macro-enabled Excel 2007 document has the .xlsm extension instead of .xlsx, and thereby allows any users or software applications, before a document opens, to identify that it contains code.