Use this form to upload a local PDF file and convert the PDF file to Word (DOCX, DOC, RTF) file. This converter has a new version which supports batch conversion. Go to the new PDF to Word converter.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local Adobe PDF file and click the "Open" button.
Please split PDF first if the PDF file has more than 100 pages. You need to remove passwords first if the PDF file is secured with user password.
2. Select a Word format, click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish. This online program supports:
- DOCX: Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010/2013/2016
- DOC: Microsoft Office Word 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003
- RTF: Rich Text Format
3. You can directly download the output Word file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Notice: This online program uses exclusive conversion engine designed by our software team. It differs from PDF converters created by other companies.
Microsoft Word Format: Unlike PDF files, Microsoft Word files can be easily edited by Microsoft Office or third-party software such as LibreOffice. DOCX is the newest standard native format introduced by Office 2007. It's the default output format in this form. The downside of DOCX is that users with older versions of Microsoft Word won't be able to open the files unless they have a conversion utility. DOC is the native Word format prior to the introduction of Microsoft Office 2007. DOC format supports macros which can perform many useful actions but also bring security risk such as adware, viruses or malware. Another option is RTF, which is also widely supported. As with DOCX, RTF file doesn't support macros neither.