Use this form to upload a local PowerPoint file and convert the PowerPoint file to PDF file. This converter has a new version which added one more conversion engine. Go to the new PowerPoint to PDF converter.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local PowerPoint file and click the "Open" button. This online program supports:
- PPTX: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 presentation format.
- PPSX: Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 slide show format.
- POTX: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 template format.
- PPTM: As Microsoft Office PowerPoint, but with macro support. The replacement for .PPT format.
- PPSM: Microsoft PowerPoint slide show with macro support. The replacement for .PPS format.
- POTM: Microsoft Office PowerPoint template with macro support. The replacement for .POT format.
- PPT: Old Microsoft Office PowerPoint 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003 presentation format.
- PPS: Old Microsoft PowerPoint 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003 slide show format.
- POT: Old Microsoft Office PowerPoint 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003 template format.
2. Click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Conversion Engine: The default conversion engine is compiled from open-source codes. The exclusive conversion engine is designed by our software team. It differs from conversion engines created by other companies. The exclusive engine is much slower but may have better results. Try both if you are not sure which one is more suitable for your task.