PDF to PowerPoint
Use this form to upload a local PDF file and convert the PDF file to PowerPoint (PPTX, PPT) file. This converter has a new version which supports batch conversion. Go to the new PDF to PowerPoint converter.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local Adobe PDF file and click the "Open" button.
2. Select a PowerPoint format, click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish. This online program supports:
- PPTX: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016
- PPT: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 95/6.0/97/2000/XP/2003
3. You can directly download the output PowerPoint file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Notice: This online program uses exclusive conversion engine designed by our software team. It differs from PDF converters created by other companies.
Microsoft PowerPoint Format: Unlike PDF files, Microsoft PowerPoint files can be easily edited by Microsoft Office or third-party software such as LibreOffice. PPTX is the newest standard native format introduced by Office 2007. It's the default output format in this form. The downside of PPTX is that users with older versions of Microsoft Office won't be able to open the files unless they have a conversion utility. PPT is the native PowerPoint format prior to the introduction of Microsoft Office 2007. PPT format supports macros which can perform many useful actions but also bring security risk such as adware, viruses or malware.