Best PDF Reader for Mac OS X
PDFConvert doesn't integrate PDF reader in it. To view PDF file, you need a PDF reader software such as Preview or Adobe Reader.
Best Choice: Preview
Preview makes it easy to read Portable Document Files (PDFs) and open popular image files including JPEG, TIFF, and PNG.
Preview is the default application on Mac OS X to open PDF files. To view a PDF file, double-click it to open it in Preview, or drag the PDF file's icon to the Preview icon in your Dock. Preview lets you do more than just view PDFs. You can zoom in or out, bookmark pages, add notes or highlighting, copy text, fill out forms, and more.
- View PDF files in full screen.
- Magnify a specific portion of a PDF document.
- Take a picture of your handwritten signature, and add it to PDF documents that require your signature.
- Zoom in or out, bookmark pages, add notes or highlighting, copy text, fill out forms, and more.
Optional: Adobe Reader for Mac OS X
Adobe Reader software is the free trusted standard for reliably viewing, printing, and annotating PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
- Open any PDF file - Open and view all kinds of content contained in PDF files, including documents, drawings, email messages, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Sign files with e-signatures - No need to print documents before you sign them. With Reader XI, it's simple to add your electronic signature to PDFs - and just as easy to get them signed by others.
- Protect your system - Help safeguard your software and data from malicious code and keep unauthorized users from viewing private information with Protected Mode.
- Comment using the PDF annotator - Reader XI comes with a full set of commenting tools. So you can add sticky notes, highlight text, and use lines, shapes, stamps, and a typewriter tool to place comments anywhere on your PDF document.
- Fill out forms - Say goodbye to paper forms. Type your responses right on the PDF form, or click through and fill in the form fields. Then save and submit. That's really all there is to it.
- Ease deployment - Manage Reader deployment using a wide range of IT resources, including the Adobe Customization Wizard, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP, and others.
File size: 77 MB
Download URL: http://get.adobe.com/reader/