Use this form to upload a local OpenDocument (Open Document Format for Office Applications) file and convert the OpenDocument file to PDF file.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local OpenDocument file and click the "Open" button. This online program supports:
- ODT, FODT: OpenDocument word processing (text) documents
- ODS, FODS: OpenDocument spreadsheets
- ODP, FODP: OpenDocument presentations
- ODB: OpenDocument databases
- ODG, FODG: OpenDocument graphics
- ODF: OpenDocument formulae, mathematical equations
2. Click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.