Use this form to upload a local CorelDraw file and convert the CorelDraw file to PDF file.
1. Click the "Choose File" button (different web browsers may have different button names such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local CorelDraw file and click the "Open" button. This online program supports:
- CDR: CorelDraw file
- CDX: CorelDraw compressed file
- CDT: CorelDraw template file
- CMX: Corel presentation exchange file
2. Click the "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
CorelDraw Format: CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed by Corel Corporation. It is also the name of Corel's Graphics Suite, which bundles CorelDraw with a bitmap image editor, Corel Photo-Paint, and other graphics-related programs.