Use this form to convert a webpage to PDF file.
1. Enter the URL of a web page that you want to convert to PDF file. For example: http://www.yahoo.com.
2. Set webpage and PDF options, click "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish. The options include:
- Authentication: Set HTTP authentication username and password if the webpage needs authentication to open.
- Post value: Submit a field value to webpage server. For example: post a search value on Google.com.
- Forms: Turn or do not turn HTML form fields into PDF form fields.
- Smart shrinking: Enable or disable the intelligent shrinking strategy used by WebKit that makes the pixel/dpi ratio none constant.
- PDF orientation: Set PDF page orientation to Landscape or Portrait.
- PDF header: Add or do not add header to PDF document. Hearder information includes URL and page number.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
How does webpage to PDF converter work?
A web browser on our server will try to open the URL you submitted, then it prints web page content to a PDF file when web page is loaded completely. This makes PDF file look exactly like the webpage looks in web browser. All text, images and links will be kept in PDF file. You can also convert webpage to JPG image file or convert webpage to PNG image file.