Use this form to upload a local Excel file and convert the Excel file to PDF file.
1. Click "Choose File" button (different web browser may have different button name such as "browse..."), a browse window will open, select a local r file and click "Open" button. This online program supports:
- XLSX: The default Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and later workbook format.
- XLSM: As Microsoft Excel Workbook, but with macro support.
- XLSB: As Microsoft Excel Macro-enabled Workbook, but storing information in binary form rather than XML documents.
- XLTM: A template document that forms a basis for actual workbooks, with macro support. The replacement for .xlt format.
- XLAM: Excel add-in to add extra functionality and tools. Inherent macro support because of the file purpose.
- CSV: The comma-separated values format is a widely used text file format often used to exchange data between applications.
- XLS: Main spreadsheet format of old Microsoft Office Excel 95/5.0/97/2000/XP/2003.
- *.*: Microsoft Office Excel old file extensions include: .xla, .xlb, .xlc, .xld, .xlk, .xll, .xlm, .xlt, .xlv and .xlw etc.
2. Click "Convert Now!" button to convert. Wait a few seconds for the file conversion to finish.
3. You can download or view the output PDF file on your web browser after conversion. No email address required to receive files.
Conversion Engine: The exclusive conversion engine is designed by our software team. It differs from conversion engine created by other companies. The second conversion engine is compiled from open-source codes. The exclusive engine is much slower but has better results. Try both if you are not sure which one is more suitable for your task.